Who we are
Started in 2010 after earthquake, our first service Rele Anmwe ("Call fo Help") was launched to help earthquake victims locate vital information with their phone using our Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
Dixivox is a company specialized in voice interactivity and text message (SMS) and voice broadcast technology.We help organizations, government, businesses and other groups send one consistent and unified message or notification to any small or large group of people anywhere. Dixivox is privately held and located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
We appreciate your interest in our company and look forward to seeing how we can build something great together.
Fact About Us:
- Officially Started in 2010
- Privately held
- Located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti
- First service launched on February 2010 for earthquake suvivors
- Launched first Voice Portal System in Haiti
- 15+ Employee/Contractors and growing
- Served both consumers (phone users) and corporate clients
We give you all the competitive advantage:
- High Technology
- Quick and effective solutions
- Fuse the power of telemarketing at an economical cost
- Quality control –
- Assistance with your sales script
- Increase productivity ten times your average by reaching more customers faster
- Accelerate your sales cycle
- Electronic lead transfer – receive your leads immediately as they are discovered